- Misha Faerovitch, Joyce Lam, and Stephanie Walsh received the General Chemistry 161-162 & 155-156 Solid Gems Award for Excellence in General Chemistry.
-Ankur Dalsania and Maria Vishnyakova were recognized as an Outstanding Student in Sophomore Chemistry Classes for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Timothy Lee was recognized as an Outstanding Student in Junior Organic Chemistry Laboratory for Excellence in Organic Chemistry Laboratory.
- Paige Grecco, Melanie Cotton, and Michael Weber were recognized as an Outstanding Student in Introductory Chemistry Classes.
- Christopher Markosian received The Rufus Kleinhans Award for Excellence in Honors General Chemistry.
- Mary Kiledjian and Viemma Nwigwe received The Roger Sweet Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- An Le and Nil Rawal received The Phyllis Dunbar Award for Excellence in Physical Chemistry.
- Fatima Toor received the ACS Inorganic Division Award for Excellence in Inorganic Chemistry.
- Diana Sun received the ACS Organic Division Award for Excellence in Organic Chemistry.
- Yaniv Pines received the ACS Analytical Division Award for Excellence in Instrumental Analysis.
- Jonathan Fetherolf received The Hypercube Award for Excellence in Chemical Physics.
- Kim Le received The Ning Moeller Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement by a Chemistry Major in the Junior Year.
- Jeffrey Sun received The Bruce Garth Award for General Academic Excellence & Research.
- David Rehe received The Van Dyke Award for Academic Excellence & Research in Chemistry.
- Ryan Levy received the Sanofi-Aventis Award for Excellence in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Chemical Resources Awards
Phi Beta Kappa Initiates:
- Emily Fitzgerald, James Liu, Pengfei Jiang, Yaniv Pines and An Le were elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
2015 Undergraduate Achievement Awards
April 10, 2015 - 12:00pm