Boom. Rutgers chemistry Professor Darrin York and lab support specialist Bob Porcja are using in-class demonstrations to get students more interested in an often intimidating subject. York and Porcja design the demonstrations to turn principles they cover in class into something more tangible. They say connecting with the material this way helps students grasp concepts more easily and retain information longer.
- Check out the Rutgers Today News website - http://www.rutgerstoday.rutgers.edu
- Connect with us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/RutgersU
- Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/RutgersU
- This material was first published in YouTube
- Also check the Chemistry Lecture Demonstation facility website for many more demos and highlights