- Birju has won Fall 2013 Duff Award. Congrats!
- Prasad successfully defends his Ph.D thesis. Congrats Dr. Subramaniam!
- Nick has won GAANN Fellowship. Congrats!
- KBL has won 2013 Charles & Johanna Busch Biomedical Grant. Congrats!
- KBL has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congrats!
- KBL wins the Board of Trustees Research Fellowships for Scholarly Excellence award. Congrats!
- Ani successfully defends his Ph.D thesis. Congrats Dr. Solanki!
- Thiers and Nick’s Manuscript (collaboration with Dr. Zucolotto) Accepted in ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces: “A detailed investigation on the interactions between magnetic nanoparticles and cell membrane models”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013
- Shreyas, Ani, and Pijus’s Manuscript Published in J. Am. Chem. Soc.: “Single Vehicular Delivery of siRNA and Small Molecules to Control Stem Cell Differentiation”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013
- Tae-Hyung’s Manuscript Published in Biomaterials: “3D Graphene Oxide-encapsulated Gold Nanoparticles to Detect Neural Stem Cell Differentiation”, Biomaterials, 2013
- Perry and Tae-Hyung’s Manuscript Published in Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.: “Prospects for Graphene-Nanoparticle-Based Hybrid Sensors”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2013
- Perry’s Book Chapter Published in Nanomedicine: “Biomimetic Toxin-Absorbing Nanosponge”, Nanomedicine, 2013
- Ani and Dean’s Manuscript Published in Advanced Materials:
“Axonal Alignment and Enhanced Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Stem Cells on Graphene-Nanoparticle Hybrid Structures”, Advanced Materials, 2013
- Birju and Perry’s Manuscript Published in Angewandte Chemie:
“Multimodal magnetic core-shell nanoparticles for effective stem cell differentiation and imaging”, Angewandte Chemie, 2013
- Prof. Lee’s Collaboration Manuscript Published in Environ. Sci. Technol.:
“Impacts of a Nanosized Ceria Additive on Diesel Engine Emissions of Particulate and Gaseous Pollutants”, Environ. Sci. Technol., 2013
- Prof. Lee’s Collaboration Manuscript Published in Advances in Colloid and Interface Science:
“Exocytosis of Nanoparticles from Cells: Role in Cellular Retention and Toxicity”, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2013
- Aniruddh and Shreyas’s Manuscript Published in Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group):
“Nanotopography-mediated Reverse Uptake for siRNA Delivery into Neural Stem Cells to Enhance Neuronal Differentiation”, Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group), 2013
- Jinping and Birju’s Manuscript Published in ACS Nano:
“Versatile FRET-Based Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Real-Time Monitoring of Drug Release”, ACS Nano, 2013