- KBL has been promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. Congrats!
- KBL wins the Board of Trustees Research Fellowships for Scholarly Excellence award. Congrats!
- Ani successfully defends his Ph.D thesis. Congrats Dr. Solanki!
- Perry and Tae-Hyung’s Manuscript Accepted in Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.: “Prospects for Graphene-Nanoparticle-Based Hybrid Sensors”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2013
- Perry’s Book Chapter Published in Nanomedicine: “Biomimetic Toxin-Absorbing Nanosponge”, Nanomedicine, 2013
- Ani and Dean’s Manuscript Accepted in Advanced Materials:
“Axonal Alignment and Enhanced Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Stem Cells on Graphene-Nanoparticle Hybrid Structures”, Advanced Materials, 2013
- Birju and Perry’s Manuscript Published in Angewandte Chemie:
“Multimodal magnetic core-shell nanoparticles for effective stem cell differentiation and imaging”, Angewandte Chemie, 2013
- Aniruddh and Shreyas’s Manuscript Published in Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group):
“Nanotopography-mediated Reverse Uptake for siRNA Delivery into Neural Stem Cells to Enhance Neuronal Differentiation”, Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing Group), 2013
- Jinping and Birju’s Manuscript Published in ACS Nano:
“Versatile FRET-Based Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles for Real-Time Monitoring of Drug Release”, ACS Nano, 2013
- Sung, Perry, and Aniruddh’s Manuscript Published in Advanced Materials:
“Label-free Polypeptide-based Enzyme Detection Using a Graphene-nanoparticle Hybrid Sensor”, Advanced Materials, 2012