Graduate Student Forms
The School of Graduate Studies requires a minimum of 72 credits for a Ph.D. Once a student has passed the qualifying examination, the minimum billable registration required is one research credit per semester. Students are encouraged to time enrollment, so that they avoid accumulating more than the required 72 total credits to complete their degrees.
- How to Remain in Good Standing
- Course Checklist
- Rotation Request Form
- Research Advisor Request Form
- Advisory/Thesis Committee Selection Form
- IFRP-OFRP Candidacy Form
- Application for Ph.D. Candidacy
- Ph.D. Departure Form
- Progress Report Advisory Committee Meeting
- PhD Learning Goals and Assessment
- Master’s with Thesis: Advisor and Committee Selection Form
- Application for Master’s Degree
- MS Learning Goals and Assessment
Graduate School New Brunswick Forms and Info:
- Checklist for Master’s Degree
- Checklist for Master’s Degree with Thesis
- Checklist for Ph.D. Degree
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology Catalog
- Guidelines on Use of Prior Works
Additional information and forms can be found on the Graduate School New Brunswick website.
TA/GA Employee Health Benefits:
For questions regarding health benefits and enrollment please contact Rutgers Human Resources at 848-932-3990 or visit the Human Resources website.