Date: January 29, 2018
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Lab Technician Internship - Firmenich Inc., Plainsboro, NJ
Technical Development Fine Fragrance Laboratory
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Lab Technician intern to join the Technical Development Fine Fragrance Laboratory in our Perfumery Division at our North American headquarters in Princeton, NJ.
Project Summary: Fragrance solutions with added colorants are increasingly subject to heat and different light sources in stores. The objective of this project is to introduce an effective stabilizer system to address coloration in order to produce a more stable perfume.
- Integrate new stabilizer system developed into fragrance creation
- Prepare colored fragranced samples.
- Evaluate the stability of the samples with chemists: odor, color, appearance
- Assist scientists in colorimeter/pH evaluations
- Apply tools to manage product instabilities
- Establish stability reports to internal and/or external customers
- Apply all FF standard protocols and GLP to comply with the best practices in FF
- Follow HSE rules
- Chemistry or related major preferred
- Senior-year student preferred
- Some previous lab experience is helpful
Interested students should send their CVs and inquiries to
Carl Guastaferro (email@example.com) and
Melanie Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)