Platform Presentations - Abstract Deadline : 01 MAY 2019
Conference participants who wish to present a Contributed Lecture must submit their Abstract and Registration Fee payment no later than 01 MAY 2018 for consideration. Following evaluation by the Conference Organizing Committee and Symposia Co-Chairs, abstracts selected for Contributed Lectures are allotted a twenty minute time slot during the afternoon parallel sessions. Depending upon the availability of speaking slots, Symposia Co-Chairs may elect to assign a limited number of Contributed Abstracts as Invited Lectures.
Poster Presentations - Abstract Deadline : 01 JULY 2019
Conference participants may elect to submit an abstract for Poster Presentation in lieu of a Contributed Lecture. Please note that all abstracts submitted between 01 MAY 2018 and 01 JULY 2018 are automatically assigned as a Poster Presentation. The dimensions of each poster must not exceed 40 inches by 40 inches (i.e., 100 cm by 100 cm) to ensure compliance with space requirements. The conference will provide participants with poster display boards and the requisite mounting materials (i.e., pins, tape, etc.).
Conference Award, Plenary, and Invited Lectures
CONFERENCE AWARD LECTURES
Conference Award recipients are appointed by their respective societies and allotted a one hour time slot as the inaugural lecture in each morning session.
Plenary Speakers are appointed by the respective Symposia Co-Chairs and allotted a forty five minute time slot for their lecture presentations during the mid-morning session.
Invited Speakers are appointed by the respective Symposia Co-Chairs and allotted a thirty minute time slot for their lecture presentations during the afternoon parallel sessions.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Please use the following sequence to ensure proper abstract submission:
- Download the CALCON·ICCT 2018 Abstract Template by clicking on the link below.
- The Abstract Template is a Word file – the Abstract must be submitted as a (*.doc) file.
- Include the Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and Narrative using the Abstract Template.
- On a separate page, please provide the requested Abstract Submission Information.
- Save the Abstract and Accompanying Page as an ABSTRACT.doc file on your computer.
- Attach Abstracts individually – do not combine multiple abstracts into a single email.
- Abstracts are limited in size to 2 Mbytes and must be a Microsoft Word (*.doc) file.
Download Abstract Template: Abstract Template.doc
Once you have completed all the steps listed above, save ABSTRACT.doc
Please re-check the following prior to Uploading Abstract:
- All Authors and their Affiliations are designated appropriately.
- Abstract Submission Information is included on a separate page.
- Each Abstract is submitted as an individual MS Word (*.doc) file.